About the Volkswagen Class Action Lawsuit
Brannen & Loftus, PLLC, is a law firm representing individuals and institutional clients in complex civil litigation matters in Vermont and New Hampshire.
Brannen & Loftus, PLLC and Gottesman & Hollis, P.A. have filed a lawsuit seeking class action status against Volkswagen of America, Inc.
Audi and Volkswagen touted their programs as “Truth in Engineering” and “Clean Diesel”. Sadly, neither is true. Volkswagen used its skill and engineering to deceive and pollute. The suit seeks damages as a result of Volkswagen’s skirting clean air laws by using software that allows diesel cars to emit fewer pollutants during testing than in real world driving conditions.
The suit was filed in the United States District Court in Concord New Hampshire on September 24, 2015. The affected diesel vehicles are:
- Volkswagen Jetta (Model Years 2009–2015)
- Volkswagen Jetta Sportwagen (Model Years 2009-2014)
- Volkswagen Beetle (Model Years 2012–2015)
- Volkswagen Beetle Convertible (Model Years 2012-2015)
- Volkswagen Golf (Model Years 2010–2015)
- Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen (Model Years 2015)
- Volkswagen Passat (Model Years 2012-2015)
- Audi A3 (Model Years 2010–2015)